Thursday 1 December 2016

DigiPak- Tracklisting


This is the tracklist for the Digipak. I used a photo form the London photo-shoot again, as I feel using the other ones for this would not match the front cover, as these are the two panels you would see when you first look at the Digipak. I continued with the white font as a contrast colour, but I used a different font this time as I feel the other fit would look too crowded and it is also our logo so would not fit in the track listing. I decided to put the titles horizontal with dashes between them as I feel it fitted better with the composition of the picture. If the writing went vertical it would be hard to read over the lights in the picture. I again, turned up the brightness and added a slight red tone over the picture to continue with the theme. I then added  barcode and the record company's logo at the bottom of the track listing, I made them slightly faint so that they didn't stand out and the main focus on the page is the song titles. I also then typed in a short copyright information at the bottom which I got inspiration from other albums on what to write. 


No comments:

Post a Comment